Shannon D. McDonald
- Marquette University Law School, J.D., 2002
- University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire, B.S., 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
About Attorney McDonald
Shannon McDonald is an experienced and trusted employment and business law adviser and litigator who represents businesses and individuals throughout the State of Wisconsin and greater Chicago area. He approaches each client – whether business or individual – with a real passion for understanding the issues and struggles involved, identifying the client’s goals, and partnering with the client to create a customized strategy to accomplish their goals.
Shannon’s representation of businesses encompasses a vast range of areas, including choice of entity and business formation; drafting articles of organization, operating agreements, key employee contracts, severance agreements, and restrictive covenants; and litigating claims in state and federal courts as well as administrative agencies and arbitrations.
Shannon represents individuals in various employment-related issues, including the negotiation and drafting of restrictive covenants, employment agreements and severance agreements as well as prosecuting claims for discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination and a multitude of whistleblower violations.
Want to learn more about our attorneys? Visit Our Business Lawyers.